- Duchess Designs is only available by appointment, no walk-ins
- If a cancellation is necessary it must be done 24 hours before the assigned time (voice
mail, text). Multiple cancellations may require termination of contract, I will discuss on individual basis.
- Missed appointments without notification will be assesed an additional fee.
- Any customer that is a minor must be accompanied by an adult at all meetings and fittings
- The consultation will be a discussion of the garment, fabric needed and policies. There
will be a non-refundable charge of $50.00 (which will be deducted from final price). Measurements
will be taken at the consultation, please wear appropriate apparel and shoes the height need for finished garment. Based on
the type of garment multiple fittings maybe need and will be determined at this meeting
- Alterations or redesigned appointments will be accepted only if the garment has been cleaned. Alterations
within a week of due date will be charged an addtional rush fee.
consultations are limited to the bride and two family members or friends. This allows the bride to express her desires
and not be confused by others opinions.
- All garments must be picked-up
within 1 week of completion
- No smoking or profanity allowed in studio
- Payment will be discussed during the consultation.
Designs will only refund payment minus consultation fee of $50.00 if the customer cancels the order before the fabric has
been cut. After the fabric has been cut the customer is liable for the entire cost of construction, no refund
Custom designed dresses/gowns are fit to the uniqueness
of the customer and the customer will be fitted throughout the construction process. The jewelry is custom designed for each customer. Since
there will be an attention to detail, returns should not be necessary. However, if there is a problem, please contact
me immediately and I will discuss the issue with you.